This page is dedicated to the wonderful people that make up The Llama’s community of writers. Here you will find everything you need to make your articles amazing.
This page will be constantly updated, so please ensure that you check in from time to time.
- A one line summary of what your article is about.
- Do not be cryptic
- Avoid word plays/puns
- Only capitalise the first word and proper nouns.
More: How to write a headline
- 500 words minimum (no max)
- Use paragraphs
- Ensure grammar, spelling and punctuation are correct before submitting
- Save the article to “Drafts”
- If you use quotes, facts or stats in your article, you need to let the reader know where it comes from – ideally, you should link it to a credible website.
- Break your article into chucks by adding a sub heading every 2-3 paragraphs
External links (links to other websites)
- Ensure links are to legitimate/credible websites
Internal links (links to other articles in The Llama)
- Add one link to another Llama article
- Ensure the links opens in a new tab
Embedding social media
- Add Tweets or Insta/Facebook posts to your article
- Embed Youtube/Vimeo content to your articles for greater engagement